The Phuket and Phang-Nha Interactive Travel Guide
Suitable for use with mobile phones and tablets, Megaworld Asia’s Interactive Travel Guides provide the necessary links, and in-depth info, to enable you to plan your trip with ease.
The Phuket and Phang-Nha INTERACTIVE TRAVEL GUIDE includes HYPER-LINKS for:
- Google maps
- Agoda Direct Booking
- Travel options using 12GOASIA
- Primary sightseeing attractions
- Routes and distances from central points to sightseeing attractions
- Great value for money accommodation options (mid-range and budget)
- Recommended tour operators
- Recommended motorbike rental outlets
- Recommended restaurants/eateries
- YouTube highlights videos
Freedom Beach; one of the best off the beaten track beaches on Phuket Island
To make the most of your valuable sightseeing time, download the Phuket and Phang-Nha Interactive PDF and use it as your DIGITAL TRAVEL GUIDE to plan your outings to the various sites in and around the Phuket and Phang-Nha areas.
This interactive travel guide provides in-depth information, including directions and how to get there, for the highlight attractions of: Freedom Beach, Nui Beach, Black Rock Viewpoint, the Karon Hill Jungle Trail, Samet Nangshe Viewpoint and Bang Rieng Temple.
BONUS: The Phuket and Phang-Nha Travel Guide also includes the additional travel guides for: Khao Sok National Park, Chiew Larn Lake and the Nam Talu Cave Tour.
Khao Sok National Park has spectacular rugged scenery, located approx. 200 km north of Phuket
Your next adventure is just one click away